Provides a list of concrete actions that different stakeholder groups — including business, the investor community, Governments, the UN and civil society — can take to scale up business action and investment in high-risk areas. It also provides an overview of eight multi-stakeholder initiatives that support stakeholders in scaling up these actions.
- International Labour Organization
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Principles for Responsible Investment
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Foundation
- United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Office for Partnerships