Is your company looking for ways to advance gender equality while also attracting and retaining top talent and boosting productivity? Are you currently exploring options to better support and retain working parents in your workforce? Employer-supported childcare is an essential investment that companies can make to create an enabling and empowering work environment that fosters greater gender diversity and yields several business benefits.
By completing this session and related learning materials, you will learn to:
- Understand the benefits of investing in employer-supported childcare
- Identify the type and extent of childcare support that your company can offer and that best suits the needs of the company’s workforce, complies with applicable law and meets business objectives
- Apply a framework from the International Finance Corporation’s (IFC) Tackling Childcare report for examining the different options — from on-site childcare to subsidies — for providing childcare support
- Learn from experts about the tools and approaches that can be adopted to design an effective childcare strategy
- Apply good practices and lessons learned from peer companies on creating policies and implementing a childcare strategy