The Interactive Map for Business of Anti-Human Trafficking Organisations includes information on the organisations that work with the business sector to combat modern slavery. It is a resource for companies to navigate emerging partners, to improve coordination on the eradication of human trafficking and a baseline from which existing and newly formed initiatives move forward fight against human trafficking. The Interactive Map has been developed through the collaboration of the Global Business Coalition Against Human Trafficking, the RESPECT Initiative (consisting of Babson College Initiative on Human Trafficking, the International Organisation for Migration, and the Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime) and the UN Global Compact through the Action Platform on Decent Work in Global Supply Chains, with the support from the Alliance 8.7.
- Babson College Initiative on Human Trafficking
- Global Business Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime
- International Labour Organization
- International Organization for Migration
- United Nations Global Compact