Asia & Oceania - Local Networks Regional Meeting
Caring for Climate Business Forum
17th Anti-Corruption Working Group Meeting
After the introduction of the 10th Principle against Corruption in 2004, the UN Global Compact convened a global multi-stakeholder group to undertake cross-sectoral and collaborative efforts to implement the 10th Principle and end corruption.
The Working Group is tasked with facilitating cooperation and aligning efforts between global actors and initiatives to increase impact while avoiding duplication. The Working Group has played an instrumental role in mobilizing companies around the review mechanism of the UN Convention against Corruption (UNCAC).
Members include experts from companies, business associations, civil society, international organizations, academia and Global Compact Local Networks.
Why should your company join?
- Exchange experiences and good practices around anti-corruption efforts
- Contribute to the development of leading guidance, including tools and resources, on anti-corruption
- Engage and collaborate with other stakeholders to collectively take action against corruption
- Serve as a voice of the private sector on issues related to transparency and accountability as part of sustainable development
The Anti-Corruption Working Group tackles a wide variety of issues, including:
- Fighting corruption in the supply chain
- Implementation of the UNCAC and other conventions
- Corruption in sport sponsorship and hospitality
- Anti-corruption risk assessment and reporting
- Anti-corruption Collective Action
- Whistleblower programmes
- Investor-Corporate engagement on anti-corruption.
To become a member of the Working Group, please send a formally signed letter to email@example.com indicating your organization’s proposed representative and his/her reason for joining. The UN Global Compact office will send confirmation of membership once approved.
UN Global Compact Helps Connect Respect for Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals at Annual Forum on Business & Human Rights
New York City, United States of America
Majority of Business Leaders Call for a Climate Change Agreement in Paris to Support Private Sector Investment, Finds UN Global Compact-Accenture CEO Study
Local Networks in Latin America Gather in Chile for Regional Meeting
Global Compact Network Ecuador and the UN Development Programme Welcome Sustainable Development Goals
Global Compact Participants Gather in Istanbul for 7th Local Network Exchange Programme
Global Compact Network France Launches Learning Platform for Improved Sustainability Reporting
European Local Networks Gather for Annual Regional Meeting
European Local Networks Look Toward Future of Corporate Sustainability on 15th Anniversary of UN Global Compact
London, United Kingdom
The Private Sector Urges Stock Exchanges to take Concrete Action to Enhance ESG Disclosure Across Global Markets