Academic institutions play an important role in shaping future business leaders and educating them about responsible, sustainable management and leadership.
Here’s how you can help:
- Conduct applied research and thought leadership to advance best practices.
- Promote the UN Global Compact Ten Principles and educate a variety of audiences about sustainability.
- Support UN Global Compact business participants in implementing and reporting on their sustainability efforts.
- Lend capacity to Global Compact Local Networks and/or the UN Global Compact in New York.
- Join the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) for more information.