The Global Compact network includes a number of important business associations representing leading companies from around the world. These associations are well known for their thought-leadership and private-sector expertise on critical issues related to sustainable development and corporate citizenship.
Business associations engaging in the Global Compact undertake a number of activities:
- Attract new participants to the UN Global Compact through their outreach efforts and awareness raising
- Organize learning and dialogue events, workshops and training for their members on the UN Global Compact and specific topics relevant to corporate sustainability
- Provide their expertise and/or the voice of their members to Global Compact working groups and special initiatives.
- Engage their members in collective action efforts on Global Compact-related issues
- Host the secretariat for a Global Compact Local Network
For more information how your association can participate please contact email@example.com
Business Associations participating in the Global Compact