Seeks to provide an in-depth review and includes data on the global baseline status of SDG 6, the current situation and trends at global and regional levels, and what more needs to be done to achieve this goal by 2030. The report is based on the latest data available for the 11 SDG 6 global indicators1 selected by Member States to track progress towards the eight global targets, plus complementary data and evidence from a wide range of sources.
- International Labour Organization
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- United Nations Environment Programme
- United Nations Global Compact
- World Bank