Join the UN Global Compact at the Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum (WVEF) to expand business relationships with pre-selected women-owned enterprises. Organized by the International Trade Centre and Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey, and supported by the UN Global Compact and other partners, this global event brings together representatives from the private sector, government and trade support institutions to establish business partnerships. The WVEF provides a concrete opportunity to implement WEPS Principle 5, which calls on business to expand connections with women-owned enterprises. The International Trade Centre will match sourcing specifications identified by buyers with women entrepreneurs that meet those requirements. This year’s event will include a strong focus on investment and innovation, and will feature business-to-business meetings.
The sectors that will be featured at this year’s event are: ICT and Business Services; Textiles and Garments; and Tourism.
- Broaden your vendor pool and access new product and service options
- Identify opportunities to expand and invest in the Latin American region
- Advance CSR and Supplier Diversity commitments and goals
- Contribute to women’s economic empowerment and sustainable development
What to expect:
- Approximately 400 participants
- Prescheduled B2B Meetings
- Interactive Exhibition Area
- Investment Corner
Do not miss out on this opportunity to attend the main global event linking women owned businesses with buyers, partners and investors! Join us by completing the online form (also available in French and Turkish) and watch the WVEF video to learn more about this unique business event.