The UN Global Compact and PIMCO invite you to this unique gathering on capital markets and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Representatives from investors, companies and the UN will discuss the new macro political and economic environment for sustainable development and the increasing role of the private sector and capital markets in achieving the Global Goals.
The event will also explore specific opportunities for the global investors to finance the SDGs and leverage and complement public finance, focusing on mainstream fixed income products that can attract institutional investments at scale.
- Emmanuel Roman, CEO, PIMCO
- Scott Mather, CIO U.S. Core Strategies, PIMCO
- Priya Mathur, Board Member, CalPERS & Co-Chair, PRI SDG Advisory Group
- Gavin Power, Deputy Director, UN Global Compact
- Sarah Middleton, Executive Director, PIMCO Foundation
- Kate Murtagh, Managing Director, HMC
The symposium will be followed on 7 February 2018 by an invitation-only meeting of the UN Global Compact Action Platform on Financial Innovation for the SDGs. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com