- Time period
- January 2005 – December 2005
Aviva's latest COP provides an update on progress during 2005.
Evidence of our actions to comply with our undertakings under the Global Comact are outlined in our Corporate Social Responsibility report in the sections on Standards of Business Conduct, Environment, Workforce, Human Rights and Health and Safety.
Additionally, we include a separate COP section within our CSR report.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery
- English, French