- Time period
- January 2003 – December 2003
Calvert repots on its progress in implementing the Global Compact principles on its website since 2002 (http://www.calvert.com/aboutindex_6459.html).
To view the 2003 communication on progress, please check http://www.calvert.com/pdf/global_compact_2002.pdf
To view Calvert?s 2003 Communication on Progress, please check
Please see the communcations on progress our our website for more details.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery