- Time period
- January 2007 – December 2007
Available on our website for clients, candidates, employees, partners, NGOs, communities, auppliers and all other stakeholders.
CEO email to our entire global employee (staff) population. This was followed by a message from our top communications leader (with detailed explanations) to the communcations and marketing teams globally including access to art and text for local translations.
First copies were provided to the board of directors and key leaders in the company. Printed copies will be avaialable for stakeholders including clients, communities and others.
Referecned in bid-tenders, supplier contacts, recruiting and more.
Webinar for key SR/CSR responsibles, Human Resources, communications and other interested staff members about the value of incorporating this information for employee retention, client and candidate attraction, business proposals and more (integrate into operations).
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery