- Time period
- January 2008 – December 2008
Company website now has a CSR section where CSR activities can be followed.
Dialogue with stakeholders is a fundamental culture within the compnany.
Annual Report now has an extended section describing CSR activities and results.
GRI Core Indicators have been established for all production sites and an internal report has been released. Based on the report coming activities have been decided. Further development with GRI Core Indicators planned for the coming season.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery