- Time period
- January 2005 – December 2005
The Sustainability Report produced by the Hera Group provides the most important and representative documentation of our dialogue with stakeholders and local communities.
Sustainability Report 2005 was drawn up on the basis of the AA1000 standard which provides the steps required for preparing social and sustainability reports. The report content matter was selected in compliance with GRI, GBS and CSR-SC project guidelines, while bearing in mind information requests of interest to corporate stakeholders.
The greenhouse gas emissions determined by the use of paper for the preparation of the Sustainability Report 2005 have been neutralised via rural electrification projects in India and Sri Lanka.
The Sustainability Report has been rendered Carbon Neutral by AzzeroCO2.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery
- English, Italian