- Time period
- January 2007 – December 2007
We upload it by chapters on our website and in different languages. We upload as well an executive resume.
It is also uploaded in some CSR common websites, like GRI, corporateregister.com, etc.
Then we do some mailings to the contacts of the department, which are related to the CSR sector or industry. This goes from persons to companies, from public to private, from providers to clients. And as well all our employes through the internal site.
We try to reach all our stakeholders.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery