- Time period
- January 2005 – December 2005
I'm Mr. Koh, one of the assistant managers of KOSEP.
This is our first COP report which is published provisionally in our company's web page.
We are preparing our regular 2006 COP report in a PDF file type and hope to submit it to the Global Compact as soon as possible.
I think it will have been completed by August or September.
Feel free to contact me if there are any problems in these links.
- Principles covered
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7 - Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8 - Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9 - Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10 - Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery