Seeks to inspire and guide companies, Governments, cities and others involved in the implementation of Agenda 2030 to tap into the private capital markets and benefit from cheaper and more reliable capital to support the implementation of their SDG strategies. Introduces a roadmap for mainstream SDG bonds and corporate SDG finance to tap into the largest assets classes and respond to the specific financing challenges in emerging markets.
Calls on institutional investors to increase their allocation of capital towards the SDGs, and to drive the demand for a diverse set of SDG investments ranging from sovereign bonds to corporate bonds and equity.
- Ten Principles
- Supply Chains
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Corporate Governance
- Breakthrough Innovation for the SDGs
- Reporting on the SDGs
- Aligning Business Practices with the SDGs
- Financial Innovation for the SDGs
- Sustainable Stock Exchanges
- Communicating with Investors
- Financial Instruments and Corporate Finance
- Financial Reporting
- United Nations Global Compact