Case Story Details
Randstad Holding nv
Case Story Title
Randstad's partnership with VSO - Stage 3
Case Story Date
- Principle 1 - Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2 - Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3 - Businesses should uphold freedom of association & effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4 - The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- Principle 5 - The effective abolition of child labour
- Principle 6 - Eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
Case Story Category
Countries of Impact
These 3 cases outline the motivation behind the partnership between VSO and Randstad, where Randstad lends it's core competencies to help VSO help.
Posted with permission from author and INSEAD
Responsibility for the content of Case Stories and any other public communication related to the Global Compact principles and their implementation lies with participants themselves and not with the UN Global Compact Office.